How is that even possible? Oh wait, it’s Ryan.
*screams* musical theatre musical theatre MUSICAL THEATRE MUSICAL THEATRE
"Easter is new beginnings, new life. Easter is about hope." - Bunnymund
I know it’s two days early, but Happy Easter everyone! I hope each and every one of you has a fun and festive holiday! :)
- (A young girl that is about 14 years old walks in. She gets some looks from our other patrons, as she has bright purple hair, multiple piercings, a leather jacket, and ripped jeans. It is freezing outside and she has a scowl on her face that makes me nervous.)
- Me: “Hello, welcome to [coffee shop]. How may I help you?”
- Young Girl: “I’ll take five of the largest black coffees you have, and ten of your ham and cheese sandwiches.”
- Me: “Okay, will that be all?”
- Young Girl: “Yeah.”
- Me: “Your total is [price].”
- (To my surprise, she pulls out a $100 bill. I am suspicious, and I check to make sure it’s real. It checks out, and I give her a bag with her sandwiches.)
- Me: “Here is your change. Your coffee will be ready in a moment.”
- (I keep an eye on her as she stands around glaring at anyone who looks at her. I see her looking at the tip jar. When I hand her the coffees, she asks me about it.)
- Young Girl: “Your tip jar says that the money goes to you guys. Are any of you in college?”
- Me: “Yes, I’m going to Rochester Institute of Technology. A few others are in college as well.”
- Young Girl: “Good for you.”
- (She pulls out the change I gave her and a few more $20 dollar bills. She crams then in the jar and salutes me jokingly before walking out. I am stunned, and chase after her. I find her on the street corner talking to some homeless people and handing out the sandwiches and coffee.)
- Me: “Excuse me!”
- Young Girl: “I’m sorry, did I forget something?”
- Me: “No, but you just tipped us over $100 dollars. You’re also giving away a lot of food.”
- Young Girl: “Yeah, my dad is crazy rich. I feel like I can do more if I actually interact with people instead of signing a check to a charity. Every Friday I gather anyone I see who needs a good meal, and buy it for them.” *she smiles brightly* “I may be young, but I can make a difference. I usually hand out flyers for homeless shelters or soup kitchens, too.”
- (Without another word, she walks off silently. I didn’t stop smiling for the rest of the week. It goes to show you that appearances aren’t everything!)
My BFF Coming out to her 89 Year old Grandmother
- BFF: Grandmother I need to talk to you
- Grandma: [concerned voice] What? What is it? Are you sick?
- BFF: No, no. Grandma. I'm gay.
- Grandma: What?
- BFF: I'm gay Grandma. I have a girlfriend now.
- Grandma: [relieved voice] Oh honey, is that all? I thought you had cancer. Anytime someone needs to tell me something they are sick. Who's your girlfriend, when is her birthday? I'll bake her a pie.
you know girls can tell when you look at their boobs
i don’t care how quickly you glance, 1 second is like 5 seconds in boob time
”- Why don’t you smile?
-Because I have an ugly smile.
-That’s impossible, when someone smiles, no matter what form have smile, or if your teeth are large, small, crooked… People just look beautiful when they smile, because we know that they are happy, and that’s what matters.”
teeth / smiles appreciation Animation
YOU FORGOT ONE
whenever i see this gif
i think of this one time my sister was riding in the car and she was doodling
and she finished drawing this shark right at a stop light so she turns to the guy in the car next to her and holds up her drawing and shows it to him
and he looks over at it and he makes like that exact expression
So I was reading up on Avengers trivia and apparently RDJ kept food hidden all over this set and they couldn’t find where it was so they just kinda let him continue doing it. So that’s his actual food he’s offering and whenever he’s eating in a scene, it’s not scripted. He was just hungry.
RDJ is a squirrel
Page 1 of 5269